Monday, August 27, 2012

Highschool is GREAT!!

Soo.. basically I haven't posted in forever. Well i suppose i can talk about highschool. Im a sophomore now. LOVE IT!!! This week has been fun( so far! Last week was the very first week of school. (scary I know) But i have a ton of friends and we party! Right now my best friends are Jade Kaplar, Anaka Jensen, Matt Bell, Marcus Grosbeck, Alex Merrell and of course Madison Keene. I love them! We do almost everything together. 
well.. Me, Jade and Anaka do!



I love my life. Highschools fun tons of hotter boys!! haha just kidding but really there is. Theres this kid who sits behind me in my Physics with Tech class who is a GREEK GOD!! Hes a football player of course but.... hes a senior. *DANGIT* Still good eye candy. Sam Dean. He sits infront of me in Health. Basically a cutie. Love him and Matt Crab in my class. (sam's also on the football team)  I have a lot of  "harder" classes like Honors English and Advanced Health. Fun classes. I thought highschool was going to be A LOT harder than it really is. I actually really love it! oh yeah I go to Timpanogos Highschool in Orem Utah and I'm a baby sophomore. (incase you didnt know)  Highschools crazy fun! If you haven't gone yet. Just wait can already tell its going to be the BEST three years of my life! 
CHEERS TO THE TEEN YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment